From My Lighthearted Kitchen (mylightheartedkitchen.com). These look AMAZING!!!!
I looove matcha green tea! The taste is so smooth, green and energizing. I have to admit, I am completely falling for anything marked “matcha”.
So yesterday, as I was craving something sweet, I came up with this recipe. The result is a refreshingly smooth, green, sweet, energy ball.
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 7 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/8 cup chia seeds (this adds some crunch)
- 1 tbsp-2tbsp matcha (adjust to your own taste)
- 1/8 cup water or coconut oil
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- a dash of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond powder or topping of your choice
Here is what you do:
- In your food processor, pulse the cashews until they are a fine powder.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the water. Add this only if the mix is not sticky enough. Mix until everything forms a ball…
View original post 116 more words